- Industrial explosion prevention and mitigation;
- Process control in areas with explosion hazards;
- Environmental information system;
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Ph. D., Sept. 1999~Aug. 2003, Institute of Heat Engineering, Faculty of Power and Aeronautical Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland.
- Mater of engineering, Sept. 1991~Apr. 1994, Faculty of Geology, School of Resources and Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, P. R. China.
- Bachelor of engineering, Sept. 1987~Jul. 1991, Faculty of Geology, School of Resources and Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, P. R. China.
- From Apr. 1994 to now, worked in Industrial Explosion Protection Institute, Northeastern University, P. R. China.
- Jul. 1997, promoted as lecturer.
- May 2002, promoted as associate professor.
- Worked in Research Center for Applied System Safety and Industrial Medicine (FSA), Mannheim, Germany for 6 months in 1997, 1999 and 2000.
- Sept. 2002~Aug. 2003, worked in Institute of Aerospace Thermodynamics, University of Stuttgart, Germany as visit scholar.